AltRider Upper Crash Bars Assembly | BMW F 800 GS
While AltRider lower crash bars guard your engine from trail damage, add protection to the front fairings and radiator of your F 800 GS with a set of upper crash bars. The upper crash bars make a perfect spot to mount auxiliary lights on, keeping them far above the ground and out of harm’s way.
The AltRider single-piece upper crash bars utilize specially designed metal clamps to mount to the lower crash bars - creating one seamless crash bar system that’s built to last. Because the lower bars are now tied together with the upper crash bars, impacts are distributed evenly throughout the entire system.
The upper crash bars are mandrel-bent from 1” (2.5 cm) stainless steel tubing and hand-TIG welded. They are the only bars on the market created with 5-axis CNC laser coping at the joints. The bars are available in shot peen satin or rugged powder coat finish. The stainless steel is extremely resistant to rust and weathering, no matter how rough the conditions.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- AltRider lower crash bars need to already be installed – these upper crash bars will mount directly to them
- Provide stability by tying together left and right side of lower crash bar system with the one piece upper crash bars
- Protects the upper fairings and radiator
- Perfect mounting for auxiliary lights
- Available in shot peen satin or rugged powder coat finish
- 1” (2.5 cm) tube diameter with hand TIG welding
- 5 axis CNC laser coping
We Also Recommend
AltRider Center Stand | BMW G 650 GS
AltRider Chain Guard | KTM 1190 Adventure R
AltRider Chain Guard | KTM 1290 Super Adventure