AltRider Stainless Steel Headlight Guard | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
With two main bulbs and an array of LED running lights, the headlight is a prominent feature on the KTM 1290 Super Adventure. Give it the protection it requires while adding a quality finish with a headlight guard from AltRider.
The intelligently designed mesh pattern was deliberately designed to prevent damage to the headlight without blocking any light. The headlight guard is precision formed to perfectly match the KTM’s front end. A custom designed ball and socket connection attach the face to the stainless steel frame. Aluminum ball studs snap into rubber vibration dampeners, preventing any movement and making removal effortless. The stainless steel face is also interchangeable with AltRider’s polycarbonate headlight guard.
The frame of the headlight guard is anchored in four locations with provided hardware, and doesn’t require removal of any bodywork. The stainless steel framework is laser-cut and grain finished. The frame and mesh guard are available in brushed stainless or powdercoat black finish – both are incredibly resistant to rust and weathering.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Stainless steel mesh face deflects debris without blocking light
- Ball and socket connectors allow tools easy removal
- Interchangeable with polycarbonate headlight guard
- Stainless steel frame provides strong foundation
- Highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Available in brushed stainless and powdercoat black finish
We Also Recommend
AltRider Stainless Steel Mesh Headlight Guard | Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200
AltRider Stainless Steel Mesh Headlight Guard Extended Kit | BMW R 1200 GSW