AltRider Crash Bars | BMW F 700 GS
Rough terrain can get the better of anyone, which is why we designed the AltRider Crash Bars for the BMW F 700 GS Twin. Made from one inch stainless steel, it is sure to protect your engine in a fall.
These crash bars provide extensive coverage for the F 700 GS Twin, guarding not only the engine itself but also the radiator and front plastics.
The bars are built with precision-manufactured mounts that fit directly into the existing motor mount, creating a robust connection that is secured with existing OEM fasteners on the top engine mounts. Torx fasteners are provided for the bottom mounts.
Unlike other crash bars, these do not use flanges or weak tabs and are not hung: they are actually mounted. Crafted with hand TIG welding and a shot peen satin finish, these stainless bars will hold up in spills and never even show signs of rust.
Protect your clutch cover, radiator, and front fairings with the system that doesn’t deflect or bend.
Available in silver, black or red.
- Compatible with BMW large enduro skid plate
- Not compatible with Remus header
- One Complete design equals great value and much lighter assembly
- Stainless Steel, 2.1 mm wall thickness, multiple color options
- One integrated system yields a stronger design while providing protection for upper fairing and lower engine
- Only design to mount into the frame at upper rear of the design
- Designed for real use; there is 30 mm of clearance from the fairing to prevent contact and provide protection
- Very easy installation (see the video)
- Beautiful TIG welds
- Strongest connector on the market, yield a clean hidden finish
We Also Recommend
AltRider Lower Crash Bars | Yamaha Super Tenere
AltRider Crash Bar and Skid Plate System | BMW R 1200 GSW