AltRider Clear Polycarbonate Headlight Guard | Yamaha Super Tenere
The Yamaha Super Tenere has always been a capable adventure machine, and an update in 2014 further reinforced that reputation. Keep your adventure from going dark with a polycarbonate headlight guard from AltRider.
The lenses of the AltRider headlight guard are constructed from impact resistant polycarbonate -- the same material as bullet proof windows. This polycarbonate is formulated with a hardened scratch resistant surface both front and rear. Dual lenses are secured with a full stainless steel frame that is extremely resistant to rust or weathering.
An innovative yet simple mounting system makes installation a straightforward process. Custom machined aluminum ball studs replace the four bolts around the headlight guard. Rubber sockets on the guard itself attach to these ball studs, creating a robust connection that eliminates any vibration. The headlight guard is easily removed for cleaning, and is interchangeable with the stainless steel headlight guard. The guard is available in grain finished stainless or powder coat black finish.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Polycarbonate lens protects headlight without blocking light
- Ball and socket connectors allow removal of face without any tools
- Polycarbonate headlight guard interchangeable with stainless steel headlight guard lens
- Available in grain finished stainless and powder coat black finish
NOTE: Polycarbonate will react to certain chemicals and requires specific care to clean correctly and keep looking good for the long haul. Cleaning improperly can result in scratches, hazing, surface crazing and cracking. See our blog post on proper cleaning of our polycarbonate headlight guards.