Altrider Clear Headlight Guard | KTM 1290 Super Adventure
With an 1195 cc V-Twin and an industry first stability control system, the KTM 1290 Super Adventure is ready for whatever you can throw at it. Add rugged protection to the front end of your orange beast with a polycarbonate headlight guard from AltRider.
The robust face is precision crafted from resilient polycarbonate -- the same material used in bullet-proof windows. AltRider uses a specially treated polycarbonate that is extremely resistant to scratches and marring. The face features thermoformed bends to perfectly contour to the KTM’s shape. A custom designed ball and socket connection attach the face to the stainless steel frame. Aluminum ball studs snap into rubber vibration dampeners, preventing any movement and making removal effortless. The polycarbonate face is also interchangeable with AltRider’s stainless steel headlight guard.
The frame of the headlight guard is anchored in four locations with provided hardware, and doesn’t require removal of any bodywork. The stainless steel framework is laser-cut and grain finished. The frame is available in brushed stainless or powdercoat black finish – both are incredibly resistant to rust and weathering.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Polycarbonate face extremely resistant to cracks or scratches
- Ball and socket connectors allow easy removal
- Interchangeable with stainless steel headlight guard
- Stainless steel frame provides strong foundation
- Highly resistant to rust and weathering
- Available in brushed stainless and powdercoat black finish
NOTE: Polycarbonate will react to certain chemicals and requires specific care to clean correctly and keep looking good for the long haul. Cleaning improperly can result in scratches, hazing, surface crazing and cracking. See our blog post on proper cleaning of our polycarbonate headlight guards.