- NEW cylinder is designed around an all new power valve system that is adjustable and increases torque and controllability
NEW crankshaft is lighter than before while having more inertia for better torque. Optimized balancing reduces vibrations
NEW DS (Diaphram Spring) clutch is more compact with better performance than a conventional coil spring design
NEW crankcases are more compact with a shaft arrangement that is close as possible to the center of gravity
NEW lighter transmission with the same motocross-specific gear ratios
NEW chromoly steel frame is nearly a pound lighter with 7% more torsional rigidity and 25% less longitudinal stiffness for more agility and better bump absorption
- NEW WP AER 43 front fork with a sophisticated air spring design and separate damping for easy adjustment to any track condition, rider weight or skill level
- NEW WP PDS (Progressive Damping System) rear shock provides excellent bump absorption and stability
- NEW cooling system features integrated crankcase cooling and two radiators for high performance. The newly designed system uses the shroud and grill to protect the radiator from impact.
- NEW sharp bodywork that is based of the full-sized TC models with the same contact points and overall feel for perfect ergonomics.