Beta continues to take the information they have learned from their race team as well as information from the everyday casual rider and combined the two to further enhance the riding experience. The 2017 RR models continue to offer an “easy to ride” philosophy while also providing the rider with a stable and distinct design along with the quality one expects from the brand.
- Quick release front axle pull: it speeds up tire repairs and is very useful during a race as it saves precious seconds.
- Flag style hand guards, with a modern design, sturdy structure and "In-Mould" graphics; ideal for most extreme off-road riding.
- Factory aluminum footpegs: lightweight and strong. Wider than the stock peg. Has steel pins for better grip while still being very durable.
- Rear sprocket with an anodized aluminium core and stainless steel teeth: combines a light weight sprocket with the durability of a steel sprocket.
- Red aluminum chain tensioner blocks.
- Black Excel rims.
- Racing seat with a pocket for score cards.
- Black anodized shift lever and rear brake pedal.
- Transmission oil filler cap, engine oil cap (4t) and oil filter cap (4t) made of red anodized aluminum with a pure Factory look.
- Red rim stickers, special seat pocket, and Racing graphics.